TRA 2018 | 16-19 April 2018 | Vienna
Transport Research Arena 2018
Digitisation, Automatisation and Decarbonisation are major trends that will drastically change the way we live, work and use mobility and transport in the future. Under the heading of “A digital Era for Transport”, the Transport Research Arena 2018 (TRA 2018) to be held on 16-19th April in Vienna, Austria, will explore, discuss and demonstrate these major paradigm shifts specifically directed at important areas of our life, such as transport, mobility, logistics and industrial production.
TRA 2018 will include a broad spectrum of research and innovation activities, which will range from basic research to application-oriented engineering, social, technical and economic aspects, as well as policies and standards.
The LEARN Project will feature in various formats:
- At the TRA 2018 ALICE Booth to share and seek feedback on interim results
- The LEARN project will be presented jointly with AEOLIX and SELIS projects at the European Commission booth
- Alan Lewis of Smart Freight Centre will join a panel organized by the EUCalc project on modeling future scenarios on freight
- Sophie Punte of Smart Freight Centre will take part in the session “Optimising Logistics - Environmental and Economic Benefits”
- Sophie Punte will join a panel at the session: “Clean & Digitalized logistics: opportunities for sustainable growth and jobs"